SUPER 7's BMX SERIES IN RAW STEEL
NOW AVAILABLE AT $109
This is a BMX style on our classic Super 7's.
We've been running The Super 7 handlebar for more than 15 years and they've been installed on thousands of bikes. We've put this design through hell and it's held up like a champ. This handlebar is a great height for most riders, and the bar ends are perfectly angled to provide a comfortable and ergonomic stance allowing you to sit in an aggressive position on your bike while maintaining an ideal position of control.
Handlebars can make a significant impact on the looks of your bike, as well as the comfort of your ride. Grim bars are designed with looks and comfort in mind, with an emphasis on high strength materials and quality construction. All our custom handlebars are TIG welded in fixtures, hand made of 1" x .095 wall USA-Made DOM steel and finished by our Master Welders at our shop.
Super 7 BMX Series handlebar Specs:
- 7" rise
- 2" pullback
- 7.75" narrow base, 31" wide top fits nicely on narrow glide bikes
- 10" wide base, 33: wide top works great on wide glide bikes
- Dimpled for simple bolt-on of your stock controls
- Undimpled for custom controls
- Metal finished Raw Steel at $99
- or -
- Finished and Gloss Black Powdercoat at $139
These bars come undrilled