The Grim Parts Co FXR Forward-Mids are precision built for a lifetime of performance. We designed these controls to be far enough forward to fit both short, and tall riders. They're not exactly mid, and they're not exactly forward - but they are located specifically where they fit best.
This bolt-on foot control kit fits all Harley Davidson FXR model years 1989 and up. We use a solid 1/2" plate, combined with precision pin-honed oil lite bronze bushings to ensure reliable, smooth, and rattle-free shifting for the life of your bike.
Kit includes brackets, all linkage, and hardware. Please note this kit does NOT include toe shifter, brake peg, and foot pegs and master cylinder.
- Fits model years 1989 and up
- 100% bolt-on
- These controls will accommodate All stock or aftermarket FXR exhaust pipes
- Accommodates stock or aftermarket pegs, shifter, and brake peg for Harley Davidson
- Connects to your stock FXR master cylinder, and stock or aftermarket shift arm, in the stock locations.
- Available in any color as long as it's gloss black powder coat.
You're about to spend a bunch of money on some rad forward controls, so please note a couple things:
- Forward controls are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Pictures on this page are full-forwards on a 92 FXR with a S&S 111 and Road Rage 3 pipe.
- Pegs on Mid-forwards are set back approximately 3 inches.
- The arms/brackets are the same on full-forward and mid-forward designs.
- Full-forward mounting kit is available but is a custom order - call or email for availability and turnaround time.
- NOT included is a toe shifter, brake peg, foot pegs, or master cylinder.
- This is a bolt-on product that fits stock locations.