The Grim Parts Co FXR Forward-Mids are precision built for a lifetime of performance. We designed these controls to be far enough forward to fit both short, and tall riders. We know you've heard BS about putting forwards on your FXR, but forget about all that crap. For tall folks, or those of us who put down a lot of miles, or if you just want a comfrotable setup that isn't mids or floorboards, this is the setup for you.
This bolt-on foot control kit fits all Harley Davidson FXR model years 1989 and up. We use a solid 1/2" plate, combined with precision pin-honed oil lite bronze bushings to ensure reliable, smooth, and rattle-free shifting for the life of your bike. These are built to last. Feel free to pay attention to the detail, quality, and design and compare to janky modified softail forwards.
Kit includes brackets, all linkage, and hardware. Please note this kit does NOT include toe shifter, brake peg, and foot pegs and master cylinder.
- Fits model years 1989 and up
- 100% bolt-on
- These controls will accommodate All stock or aftermarket FXR exhaust pipes
- Accommodates stock or aftermarket pegs, shifter, and brake peg for Harley Davidson
- Connects to your stock FXR master cylinder, and stock or aftermarket shift arm, in the stock locations.
- Available in any color as long as it's gloss black powder coat.
You're about to spend a bunch of money on some rad forward controls, so please note a couple things:
- Forward controls are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Pictures on this page are full-forwards on a 92 FXR with a S&S 111 and Road Rage 3 pipe.
- Pegs on Mid-forwards are set back approximately 3 inches.
- NOT included is a toe shifter, brake peg, foot pegs, or master cylinder.
- This is a bolt-on product that fits stock locations.