This complete carburetor class will teach you the fundamentals of carburetor technology, how to diagnose, disassemble, adjust, repair, clean, and reassemble.
WHEN: Saturday, August - day to be determined, 9AM-1PM
WHERE: Grim Parts Co Shop, 554 Commerce Rd, Orem.
During this 4-hour hands-on course you will completely disasemble a CV carb, and learn enough to be completely comfortable working through most (if not all) carburetor repairs, cleaning, replacement, or adjustment tasks.
The Carburetor class will teach you:
- How, and why a carburetor works
- Common types of carburetors - American as well as imports
- How to diagnose carburetion performance issues
- Disassembly and assembly of the carburetor
- How and why proper jetting is important
- How to adjust your carburetor
- How to repair your carburetor
- How to properly clean your Carburetor
- Common problems and issues, and how to deal with them
- and much much more.
At one point, Carburetors were used on just about every internal combustion motor, and that includes pretty much every make and model of motorcycle.
THIS CLASS APPLIES TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF MOTORCYCLES - AND REALLY IT APPLIES TO ALL CARBURETED INTERNAL COMBUSTION MOTORS.
Attendees will get discount pricing on all service and maintenance items.
lunch, frosty beverages, and some super sweet schwag.