The Patented Grim Single Track Street Tool Roll lays flat at 11" x 28" and is packed with user-friendly features that are tried and tested by the roughest of riders.
- Hand Made in the USA.
- Large pockets accommodate full-size hand tools
- Constructed of high-strength waterproof and abrasion resistant industrial grade materials.
- Mesh pockets with high-quality outdoor zippers allow you to secure everything in see-through pockets.
- Patented magnetic panel holds items in place during repairs and helps prevent losing parts, washers, nuts, bolts into the abyss at the side of the road or trail.
- Built-in road-hammer slot will fit a 9 inch hammer (brass hammer sold separately - and highly recommended).
- Velcro pocket for small parts / nuts & bolts.
- Strategically placed webbing and mounting system allows you to secure the roll in place on the handlebar, sissy bar, struts, frame, roll cage - wherever you decide to put it, the mounting system will keep it in place.
- Made of heavy duty 14 oz PVC, ripstop nylon, patented ceramic magnetic panel.
- Includes four T6 Overkill Grim Straps - two will keep your roll tight & closed, two create a mounting system that will secure your roll wherever you've got a good place to anchor it.
- Does not include tools.
Maintenance & cleaning: Hang it up, spray it out, use a mild detergent if needed, and let it dry.
SINGLE TRACK STREET TOOL ROLL