The Patented Grim Adventure Tool Roll keeps your tools tight, secure, and quiet. When laid flat the Adventure size tool roll is 21 x 30 and is packed with user-friendly features that are tried and tested by the roughest of riders.
- Hand Made in the USA.
- Large pockets accommodate full-size hand tools
- Constructed of high-strength waterproof and abrasion resistant industrial grade materials.
- Mesh pockets with high-quality outdoor zippers allow you to secure everything in see-through pockets.
- Patented magnetic panel holds items in place during repairs and helps prevent losing parts, washers, nuts, bolts into the abyss at the side of the road or trail.
- Built-in road-hammer slot will fit a 9 inch hammer (brass hammer sold separately - and highly recommended).
- Velcro pocket for small parts / nuts & bolts.
- Strategically placed webbing and mounting system allows you to secure the roll in place on the handlebar, sissy bar, struts, frame, roll cage - wherever you decide to put it, the mounting system will keep it in place.
- Made of heavy duty 14 oz PVC, ripstop nylon, patented ceramic magnetic panel.
- Includes two T6 Overkill Grim Straps to keep your roll tight and closed.
- Includes mounting system - two T6 Grim Mount Straps.
- Does not include tools.
I ran the Grim Adventure Tool Roll on my 2015 XP1000 on my last 2 Moab trips and I'm totally stoked on it. This tool roll is stylish, it's built super tough, holds everything I need, it's quiet, and it straps in nice and tight.
-Cam C. Spanish Fork, Utah
Maintenance & cleaning: Hang it up, spray it out, use a mild detergent if needed, and let it dry.
Load your tool roll efficiently and you'll get more in and it will stay nice and tight.